HR Business Partner
12 month fixed term contract
Well established national organisation
About Our Client
My client is within the building, construction & heavy industries sector.
You must have proven experience within the blue-collar sector, have negotiated EBA's and be comfortable with site visits.
HR Business Partner reporting into the HR Manager for this well established organisation in North Sydney:
- Generalist HR role providing HR advisory, coaching and assistance to managers and employees on HR issues and initiatives
- Case manage complex Employee Relations issues and queries from employees and managers
- Act as a trusted advisor and coach line managers to support across performance management and grievances
- Industrial Relations - supporting Operational Leads in negotiations of new and existing EBA's
- Talent Management - develop and manage planning around performance and remuneration reviews, succession planning and organisational development
- Employee engagement and retention processes including engagement surveys and reporting on employee satisfactions
- Work with line managers to develop organisation workforce plan to meet current and future needs of the business
- Compiling HR Reports for the business heads
- HR Projects and duties as required by the wider HR function
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this opportunity the HR Business Partner will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Immediately available
- 5+ years' experience in a similar generalist role within a unionised environment
- Knowledge of Modern Awards and Employment Legislation and exposure on negotiating EBA's
- Prior experience in leading on complex ER issues
- Strong stakeholder management in working with different individuals and teams across the business
- Able to commit to a 12 month contract
- HR degree qualified
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to take on a generalist HR Business Partner role within a well established national organisation.
You must be able to travel (mainly within the state), be immediately available and be happy to commit to a 12 month contract.
Prior experience within a blue-collar environment is required.
This role will pay up to $120,000 for the right person.