- CBD Location
- Attractive company benefits
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian based organisation in the field of mining and resources.
Sitting as part of a National HR team, you will partner with the east coast business to support a portfolio of 270 people.
- Providing professional HR advice to both employees and management.
- Work closely with managers in order to provide advice on a broad range of HR related matters such as employment relations, performance management, disciplinary matters, personal leave, termination and redundancy matters.
- Interpret related industrial instruments like the Fair Work Act, Modern Awards, National Employment Standards, contract at common law and all other fundamental employment law enquiries.
- When required; review, develop and implement HR policies and practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources;
- A proven track record providing generalist HR experience working within a mining contractor environment or heavy industries environment;
- Ability to travel to site as required;
- Strong case management and investigation skills;
- Ability to influence and positively engage with all levels in the organisation;
What's on Offer
- CBD location
- Innovative projects in the pipeline
- Attractive salary and company benefits