- 12 month fixed contract with possible extension
- Flexible WFH arrangement available
About Our Client
Our client is the largest not for profit disability support service in Australia, offering services such as therapy, accommodation and communication support. Founded over 70 years ago, this client is the leading organisation in the disability and health care space and is a registered NDIS provider.
- Integrate all People and Culture policies and process into all support sites around
- Work closely with EBA stakeholders and relevant union officials to ensure the business plans are always compliant
- Manage employee performance and misconduct issues
- Provide P&C input to management decisions, projects and business plans
- Provide leadership and advice on industrial/employment relations matters
- Oversee the end-to-end employee life cycle process
- Advise and support line management regarding people and health care industry related issues
The Successful Applicant
- Have 1-2 years experience working in a professional Human Resources / People and Culture role with a focus on ER/IR service delivery
- Have relevant experience in supporting change management and IR strategies in a similar large-scale environment
- Have practical knowledge of contemporary and progressive Human Resources practices
- Display strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Have experience working in a highly unionised working environment
- Have previous experience in the not-for-profit disability services sector (preferred not essential)
- Have a strong ability to build rapport quickly with all stakeholders including at senior GM level
- Be able to manage high pressure situations, prioritising tasks effectively in a fast passed environment
- Display resilience across all areas of the role and face conflict with a solution focused outlook
- Display maturity to deal with ambiguity and sensitive/personal information and issues
- Use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Have excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal
- Strong communication, influencing and presenting skills across all levels of the business.
- Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal
- Willing to experiment and try different ways to find solutions
What's on Offer
On offer is a supportive and friendly workplace culture and the opportunity to work in a rewarding community industry.
Flexible working arrangement and generous salary package with an additional Non For Profit Salary Packaging.