HR Generalist | ER Advisor
About Our Client
Our client is a privately-owned construction company based in the Northern suburbs. The role will report directly into the General Manager onsite & this role has the responsibility for all aspects of Human Resource practices across muiltiple sites.
This role will report directly into the General Managers and will be responsible for supporting the HR function with accountability for; recruitment, employee onboarding, performance management, reporting, and reward & recognition practices.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a solid understanding of HR practice with experience working as part of a wider HR Team. Required skills, attributes and experience include:
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years local HR experience
- Solid understanding of Australian Employment Legislation
- Strong confident communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience with working with unions
- Strong industrial relations experience preferred
- Strong initiative, problem solving and analytical skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
What's on Offer
- Great career opportunitues
- Flexible working
If you fit the above profile and would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please apply below to express your interest.