Broad HR role working for an international organisation
Must be immediately available
About Our Client
My client is a well known travel organisation that are based in Sydney CBD.
The HR Generalist will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of day-to-day HR generalist service to all ANZ sites.
- Complete HR processes and develop/review policies in accordance with local legislation, relevant agreements and compliance with HR global and region Processes
- Recruitment and selection of highest qualified candidates to meet key role requirements of operating and functional areas in conjunction with the relevant line manager.
- Prepare and administer employment offers and contracts in accordance with legislation and company policies.
- Coordinate in-house training,
- On-boarding of new starters,
- Provide support with the Performance Management process,
- Coach and guide both managers and employees on any IR/ER related matters
- Prepare HR reports (salary, employee engagement, attrition etc) for the HR Manager on an ad-hoc basis
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Generalist will have the following skill-set:
- 3-5 years exp working in HR role across the spectrum of HR practices (T&D / Rem / Recruitment / contract management, Performance Management)
- Ability to advise on IR / ER matters per current legislation
- Experience working on Comp & Bens including salary packaging
- Strong achievement orientation with ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Driven to improve processes and delivery to business
- Confidence to take ownership of HR
- Training facilitation experience
What's on Offer
This is a great role for a HR Generalist to join a travel business based in Sydney CBD.
$85,000 - $85,000 + superannuation
Must be available immediately.