About Our Client
Our client is in a growth phase and needs an experienced generalist to join the team on a three month contract.
The immediate focus of this generalist position will involve end recruitment. Your responsibilities in the role will involve:
- Working with operations to compile comprehensive job briefs;
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle from advertising to on boarding;
- Working with operations to manage performance issues, workforce planning, award interpretations, contracts and confidential matters;
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have;
- Strong recruitment experience across technical / blue collar space;
- Exposure to generalist HR support and advice;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications;
- Enjoy partnering with operations;
- Previous experience working with awards and negotiating EBAs, and industrial relations will be highly regarded;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Dynamic and growing organisation
- Potential to turn permanent