- Are you looking for flexibility, career progression and a great team?
- Are you interested in joining company that will invest in you?
About Our Client
An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
No scripts or ridiculous KPI'S here, we want authentic people who care as much about the level of service they deliver as they do their own personal earnings and development - they both go hand in hand. As a high growth market, we are investing in new hires at all of our locations. We have rewarded 956 promotions globally in the last 12 months and 87% of our Directors are developed at Page. We reward success.
As a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will:
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping clients find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs ranging from global multinationals through to SMEs
- Market map to identify areas of growth/competitor spend and work to win the business
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism to become an expert in your market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and managing expectations both of client and candidate
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
- You'll understand what it takes to be a high performer
- You'll possess natural resilience, work ethic, drive, ambition and a competitive mindset.Genuine leadership skills with the ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Collaborative approach with a passion for delivering top quality service
- You'll have energy, passion and a curious mind
What's on Offer
- PageGroup offers the opportunity to join a fun, dynamic business with an autonomous working environment. Contribute to a humble, caring and authentic team.
- Take advantage of PageGroups world-class training and progression opportunities throughout your career (our consultants typically see promotions every 12-18 months)
- Flexible working - enjoy a balance between home and office
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Birthday Leave
- Competitive salary with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonuses
- Quarterly Wellness days
- Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as LA, Dubai, Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]