HR Manager - Australia / NZ
Exciting and challenging hands-on HR Manager Role
Permanent position based in Port Melbourne
About Our Client
The METTLER TOLEDO Group
METTLER TOLEDO International Inc. is a leading global supplier of precision instruments. They are the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
METTLER TOLEDO Australia / New Zealand
MT-ANZ is marketing, sales and service organization with head office in Port Melbourne, Victoria and branch offices across Australia (except Tasmania) and New Zealand. MT-ANZ employs approx. 180 employees throughout the offices in Australia and New Zealand.
The HR Management Position carries the responsibility for their HR Strategy and all HR services, policies, and programs across the 2 countries. The position is based in Port Melbourne, Victoria and reports to the Head of Region - Japan/Pacific.
Specific elements of this role are:
- Support Line Management in managing, coaching and developing their employees
- Foster and manage real impact on employee engagement
- Manages employee relations and communications
- Ensure professional recruitment, selection and induction procedures are adopted
- Implement, train and run HR processes
- Provide HR Policy improvement and development.
- Manage, implement and coordinate office safety processes and Workers Compensation
- Be flexible towards travel and working hours (some interstate and overseas travel will be required)
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business Administration or HR related fields
- 5-6 years' experience in a HR generalist role
- Knowledge of labour law and labour relations
- High proficiency level in MS Office Applications (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- A demonstrated background in delivering positive results in staff development, retention and performance management (360 degree staff reviews and performance reviews)
What's on Offer
An opportunity to shape and design the HR work in the organisation with an excellent salary package.