HR Manager - Part Time
Part Time Management position
About Our Client
With the Head Office in Perth our client is a subsidiary of an impressive global organisation. This is an exciting time to be involved in local growth plans. Our client has involvement in a range of industries providing services to the mining, mineral processing, materials handling, and rail mounted machinery as well as refineries, mills, smelters and the like for the production of base metal products, and significantly in the steel sector.
Reporting to the CEO the role will play a leading role in the strategic HR planning process through to the implementation of various initiatives across the operations. This is an exciting opportunity to really work and partner with the business. Responsibilities will include;
- Providing advice and assistance to staff and management regarding HR policies and procedures;
- Performance management including disciplinary action, investigations, probation review and complaints resolution;
- Recruitment activities including workforce planning, talent pooling, end to end recruitment;
- Facilitate relationships with external providers;
- HR lead for all organisation design and change management projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Will be degree qualified in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or related studies;
- Knowledge of Human Resource legislative and statutory requirement and principles;
- You will have exposure to mining or mining related industries and managing a site based workforce;
- You will have extensive recruitment experience within a Blue Collar environment;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and liaise with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Part time position
- Opportunity to influence change during a growth phase
- Competitive remuneration