ASX Listed Organisation
Newly created position
About Our Client
Imdex is an ASX listed leading global mining, equipment, technology and services company. They deliver leading innovative technologies to the global minerals industry, focusing on integrated solutions that enhance our customers' operations and deliver value for shareholders. Cutting edge technologies provide geological information in real-time or near real-time, supporting critical decision making for exploration, mining and production.
Reporting to the HR Director you will have key relationships with the Senior Management Team and Regional managers.
The HR Manager will be operationally focused acting as the glue for the global HR team and a final point of escalation for HR matters globally and the central point of contact for Imdex Managers on all aspects of HR. This position is instrumental in the succession planning and talent development of the organisation.
Responsibilities will include;
- Review and improve the global HR framework across the full spectrum of HR services;
- Manage a global HR delivery program to optimise the contribution of the global HR team;
- Manage global remuneration practices, performance linkages, benefits and rewards;
- Provide subject matter expertise to Senior Management / Executives for global matters;
- Directly manage the full spectrum of HR service delivery throughout the regions as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Will be degree qualified in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or related studies;
- You will have experience managing remote and dispersed teams;
- Previous track record with process and policy review;
- HRIM experience is essential;
- Extensive experience driving change and influencing operations is compulsory;
- Involvement in Short and Long term incentive plans would be an advantage;
- A strategic and analytical skillset will ensure you succeed in the role;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and liaise with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Global organisation
- ASX listed
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a Senior Management team.