Exciting opportunity to shape Executive decisions
Sustainably growing, ASX Top 200 Company
About Our Client
McMillan Shakespeare Group
McMillan Shakespeare Group (MMSG) is a global top 200 ASX-listed company which provides expertise in novated leasing, salary packaging, associated Fringe Benefits Tax administration and management, operating leases and asset management for 'tool of trade' vehicles and other business assets, retail finance, insurance and warranty. In 1988, the company was the first to introduce salary packaging services in Australia, and since then has developed long standing relationships with many prominent health, not-for-profit, government and private sector organisations across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Their primary purpose is to create new ways to make people's lives easier. They are committed to delivering exceptional service.
The Human Resources Manager provides business partnering and owns human resources (HR) functional responsibility for internal client groups. They will coordinate human resource management activities to maximise the use of human resources and will utilise their technical and professional skills/knowledge to embed HR strategy.
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Working with Executives and Senior Management to build and implement human resources solutions in line with MMSG strategy.
- Managing the delivery of recommendations and solutions covering multiple areas of human resources, including employee relations, employee learning and development, communications, resource planning, organisational change management and succession planning.
- Utilising people metrics, capability requirements and business metrics to Identify areas of long-term development in order to optimise business and employee success.
- Providing interpretation and counsel to Management at all levels regarding policies, programs and practices.
- Researching issues and developing solutions to resolve operational needs.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of new policies, practices and programs to meet MMSG's and management needs.
- Coaching and developing direct reports to ensure engagement, retention and success in their roles.
The Successful Applicant
- HR Qualification / Certificate or equivalent education and / or experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in generalist human resources leadership.
- In-depth knowledge of human resources organisational policies and practices.
- Knowledge of current employment legislation.
- Demonstrable ability to interact at with managers and employees at all levels.
- Business partnering capability.
What's on Offer
An Opportunity to lead a regional HR function in a thriving organisation with an excellent salary package.