Minimum of 3 years at Business Partner level.
No direct reports.
About Our Client
My client is a leading property organisation headquartered in Sydney CBD.
This role will form part of a small but dedicated HR team that service circa 250 employees on a national basis.
You will report in to the HR Director and be part of a team of 3.
The HR Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring the delivery of HR programs and services in line with the HR Business Plan through staged implementation, reporting and day to day management.
- Delivering first-rate HR client service in managing employee relations, resolving problems, and providing coaching and guidance to new people managers with a focus on interstate teams.
- Facilitating employee benefits scheme and reviewing as necessary to ensure competitive advantage is maintained
- Work closely with managers to define their resource requirements and manage the recruitment process accordingly.
- Contribute to the HR planning process and succession management approach.
- Overseeing the yearly salary bench-marking exercise including submission.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skill-set:
- Bachelors degree + additional study within a relevant area (HR, Business, Commerce)
- Have worked within the professional services / property sectors
- Have 7+ years of broad-based human resources experience. Significant hands on HR Operational experience with some exposure to a strategic elements of HR
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws
- Up to date with an understanding of industry awards, current pay rates and industry trends surrounding non- monetary benefits
- Experience in managing mid-level performance and ER issues from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Experience in supporting HR process improvement
What's on Offer
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Senior Advisor/BP that has managed their own client group previously to be able to step up into a managerial role. The real benefit is that you will not have people leadership responsibilities from the off-set, the role has the potential to develop down that route in future.
It's a great chance to work for a global business in a small, "hands-on" operational HR team where you will be given a lot of autonomy.
You will also have the chance to be involved in some high-level HR strategy work and implementing various projects.
This role can pay up to $130,000 + super (depending on level of experience).
My client is looking to move quickly and interviews will be taking place over the next week.