Greenfield HR environment
Development, change & transformation focus
About Our Client
Our Client is leading online Australian business
As HRM you will be responsible for overseeing day to day HR Operations and developing strategic HR initiatives on a national basis across the group.
- Change & Transformation: Lead a significant change agenda led by growth as the business moves towards new ways of work.
- Employee Lifecycle: Develop and maintain the tools, templates and processes to manage the employee life cycle including; recruitment, induction, on boarding, performance coaching, performance improvement and exit process more effectively.
- Employee Relations: Supporting employee escalations, disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, coaching and mentoring as required.
- Policies & Procedures: Support the development, review, refresh and creation of new People & Culture policies as the business grows and expands.
- Culture & Engagement: Act as a change agent for the wider group while supporting the realignment and launch of newly created group culture and values framework.
- Talent Acquisition: Lead group talent acquisition strategies; with end-end delivery recruitment requirements from sourcing to onboarding on a national scale.
- Training, Learning & Development: Key role in identifying training gaps across the business, undertake training needs analysis, coordinate group training and compliance schedule.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a strategically minded HR professional who enjoys the variety of managing general HR Operations. Required skills, attributes and experience include:
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR or a related discipline
- Proven track record of delivering and supporting HR functions - minimum of 8 years'
- Experience working and supporting Senior Management & Leadership teams
- Experience developing and establishing green-field HR functions desired
- Previous experience working within digital, e-commerce and technology sectors preferred
What's on Offer
If you fit the above profile and would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please apply below to express your interest or contact Susie Mahony for a confidential discussion.