Standalone HR Manager role
About Our Client
Our client is a well known business based in Booragoon. They are actively seeking an experienced standalone HR Manager for a business that manages around 80 personnel. This is a permanent full-time position with the opportunity to work in a dynamic and collaborative work culture.
Reporting to the Executive Manager Corporate Services, roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise and provide advice to all levels of staff on human resources and industrial relations matters.
- Undertake all recruitment and exit procedures for the organisation.
- Coordinate, train and assist in annual staff performance reviews.
- Coordinate or perform in-house training or external training needs for all staff.
- Maintain all personnel records in electronic records management system.
- Research and review the development of HR policies and procedures.
- Comply with the safety policies and procedures as prescribed by the organisation and abide by relevant statutory safety requirements at all times.
- Performs other duties as directed when appropriate to the scope and level of this position within the limits of your skills and experience.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of five (5) year's experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management
- Recruiter experience
- Demonstrated experience with awards, employment agreements, policies and legislation
- Experience in the Enterprise Agreement process.
What's on Offer
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Located in Booragoon with regular travel to Canning Vale
- Attractive salary package
- Work for a collaborative and values based organisation