Professional Services firm based in the CBD
Good opportunity for a HRBP to step into a management role.
About Our Client
My client is a well known and highly regarded professional services firm in Sydney CBD. They have a strong international presence.
The role will report in to the Head of HR and work as part of an extensive HR team based both locally and across ANZ.
You will be responsible for your own client group which consists of c.150 employees based on a national basis.
The HR Manager will have a broad remit but can expect to be heavily involved in all aspects of the employee life-cycle along with helping to deliver the HR strategy. Some of these responsibilities will be:
- Providing generalist HR support with regards to advisory, coaching and assistance to key stakeholders on any/all HR issues and initiatives
- Case manage complex Employee Relations issues and queries from employees and managers
- Act as a trusted advisor and coach line managers to support across all performance management related matters
- Talent Management - develop and manage planning around performance and remuneration reviews, succession planning and organisational development
- Employee engagement and retention processes including engagement surveys and reporting on employee satisfactions
- Work with line managers to develop organisation workforce plan to meet current and future needs of the business
- Compiling HR Reports for the business heads
- HR Projects and duties as required by the wider HR function
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to be able to highlight the following with regards to their background, during the interview process:
- Bachelors & (ideally) Masters within a relevant qualification
- 5-7 years of experience in a senior HR capacity (Business Partner or above)
- Have previously worked within Professional Services within Australia.
- Have a good working knowledge of Modern Awards and Employment Legislation
- Have prior experience in leading on complex ER issues
- Have strong stakeholder management in working with different individuals and teams across the business - ideally having managed a client group of c.150 employees.
- Have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Possess strong negotiation skills along with the ability to persuade & influence.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HRBP that is looking for their next step. You will be supported by an extensive HR team and not initially have any people management responsibilities.
The role is based in Sydney CBD and offers flexible working - you will be required in the office at least 2-3 days per week.
The salary will pay up to $150,000 (TPV) for the right candidate. There are also an array of company benefits that you would be entitled to.