- Permanent role
- Working From Home Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a small but rapidly growing business which is a subsidiary of a global organisation looking to establish an office in Perth. This role is the first position within the leadership team to be recruited to support and establish the people and culture function of the Australian subsidiary. This is a permanent role reporting directly into the Managing Director.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is responsible to lead the company's HR/ER strategy and support the business in ensuring that people related decisions are the right balance of ethical, EVP supportive and commercially savvy. To provide vision and leadership to the HR & Recruitment functions, in support of the company's overall philosophy re: it's people and culture.
- Direct management of 2 HR Advisors with further growth of the HR/Recruitment function]
- Ensures consistency (in policy, application of policy, culture, values) while also knowing when local priorities, local culture and practices need to prevail.
- Gets the right HR structure in place.
- Development and implementation of a HR Strategic Plan.
- Aligns with the overall company strategic objectives
- Aligns with business needs (measured by feedback from the business).
- Team delivers against their objectives.
- Displays a pattern of calling out key IR risks as needed.
- Valued, trusted advisor to the executive team.
- Takes accountability for matters escalated by the HR team.
- Able to be client facing and autonomous in dealing with client issues.
- Has a tangible and positive influence on company culture.
- Stuff trust the HR to come to them with concerns.
The Successful Applicant
- High capability in human resources and employee relations
- Expert level relationship building & influencing skills
- Leadership capabilities like Vision, Change Leadership, Conflict Management, Inspiring Followership, Decisive, Business Savvy
- Tertiary qualifications in HR Related Studies are ideal.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Work for a rapidly growing organisation
- Leadership role
- Working from home opportunity