- 6-month FTC. Support a system implementation & provide generalist HR assistance
- Blue-chip, ASX-listed professional services firm, CBD location, divine manager!
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX-listed professional services company, established in WA and now with presence in multiple states across Australia.
You'll work as part of a highly corporate business, diversified and project-driven. The organisation has high expectations of its people and you'll be asked to deliver on what you say you will.
Reporting to the HR Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the HR Manager to fulfil the implementation of the new HRIS including for data cleansing, configuration, testing, and training materials
- Providing basic advice and guidance to the employee base for their queries around contracts, conditions, leave, pay and other requirements
- Assisting hiring managers at a national level with recruitment processes, not limited to advertising roles, shortlisting candidates, proactive searches, due diligence and onboarding
- Developing and maintaining internal policies and procedures against legislative requirements
- Coordinating staff training and development programs
- Helping to drive employee initiatives around well-being, reward, remuneration and benefits
- Maintaining HR content on the intranet
- Anything else asked of you by the HR Manager
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for and successful in this role you will:
- Be tertiary qualified in HR
- Have 3 - 5 + years' career experience behind you
- Ideally have worked on a systems implementation in the past or be quite interested in being part of this project
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to use initiative and self-direct, solve problems, work in a mature way etc.
- Arrive with exceptional corporate communication skills and high standards of professional presentation
- Consider yourself someone who has high standards for their work and work outcomes
What's on Offer
In return you will:
- Join an established, reputable, ASX-listed company with national reach
- Report to an incredible manager who will support you to succeed but also expect you to work independently
- Work in the heart of the Perth CBD in sparkling offices and a highly corporate environment
- Get to pick up project management / delivery skills in working on the systems implementation
- Continue to develop your generalist HR career