Minimum three month contract
Working in a reputable Government Department
About Our Client
A reputable and established government department.
- Provide advice to staff and managers on recruitment policy, procedures, legislation and conditions of employment.
- Prepare and coordinate recruitment documentation and all role advertisements
- Take responsibility for the accuracy/integrity of data entered and extracted from the HR Information system.
- Prepare reports on personnel and staffing issues using a range of software applications
- Analyse and interpret payroll reports and data and act upon on any errors to ensure accuracy in pay cycles
- Provide quality customer and reception service by responding to enquiries professionally and in a timely manner
- Ad hoc projects as directed by the manager.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates must have:
- Relevant experience in human resources including employment and recruitment policies, procedures and legislation.
- Understanding of employment matters and ability to interpret awards and conditions for a range of employees and the ability to interpret and apply Public Sector legislation and policy guidelines.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft office skills and communication skills
- Must be able to meet reporting deadlines whilst providing accurate HR administration, Payroll administration Learning & Development and general information to staff as required
What's on Offer
Prime Sydney location working in a progressive workplace.