South of the River Location
About Our Client
Our client is a medium sized business seeking a HR Officer to join their team. This role is a permanent opportunity for a standalone HR Officer with extensive growth and progression opportunities.
Reporting to the General Manager roles and responsibilities include:
- Assist Managers with end to end recruitment.
- Development and listing of Job Advertisements.
- Book pre-employment medicals and subsequent medicals after employment.
- Conduct Inductions with new candidates, capture all on-boarding documentation, and upload into the company HR system in a timely manner.
- Raise appropriate personnel paperwork on receipt of approved documentation, i.e. contractual letters, contracts of employment
- Prepare standardised letters, i.e. letters of offer, acceptance or termination etc.
- Assist Payroll on all new starts, terminations, salary increases, & changes to salary or wages for personnel; ensuring all documentation is completed in full.
- Assisting Managers and Supervisors when needing to initiate Performance Management procedures and ensuring all processes are followed and recorded accordingly.
- Assist Managers to implement actions from any performance review.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years experience in a similar
- Excellent communication, telephone and organisational skills
- A keen ability to demonstrate initiative within daily tasks
What's on Offer
- Immediate start (ability to wait for a notice)
- Competitive salary
- Permanent Standalone HR role
- South of the River Location