- 12 month FTC with a high-profile WA business. Support the HR Advisor & Manager
- Recruitment & onboarding, policies & processes, projects, L&D, general admin
About Our Client
Our client is an established leader in the WA market, in the FMCG sector. You'll be able to be proud of the brand and business you work for!
With a small, high performing operational team you'll also get to be truly involved in the HR function and an important part of the success of the wider business.
Enjoy parking and public transport options close by, discounts, a fabulous team and great pay!
Reporting to the HR Manager you will be responsible for:
- Recruitment activities including posting ads, candidate vetting and shortlisting, reference checks, raising contracts, onboarding administration, induction processes etc.
- Support to training and development of staff (including as part of the onboarding process, performance development and leadership development).
- Updating internal policies and processes as required
- Basic advice to the employee cohort against your knowledge of current legislation
- Employee records management, support to payroll processes (checking of information, updating leave balances etc.)
- Research and analysis project work to support internal decision making
- Support to the HR Advisor for HR project work (lots happening ongoing in there)
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for and successful in this role you will:
- Coming out of an HR Administration or HR Officer level role
- Be able to demonstrate your working knowledge of HR legislation
- Offer recruitment / recruitment administration experience
- Be hungry to continue developing your HR career
- Enjoy working as part of a high-functioning team and like to work independently once you're set up for success
What's on Offer
In return you will:
- Step into a role that will help you to develop your career!
- Work with truly high-performing HR professionals who will act as mentors to you
- Align with a well-known WA brand and business that will shine on your resume
- Be asked to work independently whilst also supported to succeed
- Get to contribute to HR projects
- Gain access to some benefits and rewards