- Potential Permanent opportunity
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client is a large, reputable company based near Perth CBD. Due to growth they are looking for experienced HR Officers or HR Administrators to join & support and growing HR team.
- Answering all incoming enquiries in the HR space.
- Complete the end to end recruitment process including advertising, shortlisting, telephone screening, interviewing, pre-employment checks and coordination of on-boarding processes, whilst ensuring compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Develop and issue employment contracts as required.
- Support in system & procedural projects
- Partner with key stakeholders and the HR team to achieve timely, high-quality recruitment outcomes in line with business demands.
- Proactively engage and communicate progress with stakeholders including candidates and hiring managers/supervisors throughout the process.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in successfully supporting the delivery of recruitment.
- Conducting pre-employment checks and supporting with the full on-boarding process.
- Coordination of training schedules for new starters, inductions, and other on-boarding related initiatives.
- Obtained or working towards professional qualifications in Human Resources Management.
- Experience understanding with HR processes and a self-starter ready to jump into a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for flexible working arrangements including part-time options.
- Work for a huge, reputable company with fantastic support in the HR department.
- Immediate start.
- Competitive market rates