HR Project Officer- Contract
5 month contract
About Our Client
Our client is a large and well known business with their head office based in Perth. Due to several projects that are due before the end of financial year they are seeking a HR Generalist to support them for 5 months with a potential for extension.
Reporting to the HR Manager this is an autonomous position to support with HR projects including:
- Updating all HR Policies, Procedures and forms
- Review of recruitment process and e-recruitment system
- Review and update of employment contracts
- Review of current employment practices, particularly relating to casual employees
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must have an industrial relations background with the ability to review, update and create policies and procedures. Candidates must also have a good understanding of relevant legislation and be able to interpret this accordingly to ensure compliance and best practice.
Candidates should bring sufficient knowledge and experience to be able to operate autonomously while taking a hands on approach and working collaboratively with the wider HR team and other stakeholders and should be experience in operating in a unionised environment with agreements in place.
Hands-on experience in the delivery of projects and outcomes within deadlines is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- 5 month contract with potential extension
- Competitve hourly rate
- Convenient Perth Location