HR Project Support Officer
A chance to work with a large, reputable government organiation.
About Our Client
A highly recognised government organisation with a strong customer focus based in North Sydney.
As the main point of contact for recruitment, on boarding and establishment of HR, the Scope of Services include the following but not restricted to:
- end to end recruitment and on boarding
- Draft Briefs for engagement with external agencies
- Coordinate recruitment documentation; approved JDs, selection panel members, advertisements, interviews and candidate management
- Coordinate close-out of interviews and selection processes and documents
- Develop an Induction Plan for new starters
- Ensure all new starters have IT access ; building access and hardware
- Conduct and manage resource exit process including Exit Interviews and finalisation of exit documents, return of IT, access cards, equipment (sign-off by employee and manager)
- Support delivery of HR Strategies, including Diversity and Inclusion Strategies
- HR generalist activities
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role, you will need to have;
- Extensive experience in HR and Recruitment support/coordination/management
- Sound verbal and written communication and presentation skills with proven success at building relationships with key people and the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Self-motivated individual with a "can-do" proactive style, the ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion and judgement and a desire to provide excellent service to clients.
- Proven capacity to operate both independently and as a team member to share knowledge and produce consistently high quality work.
- Knowledge of best practice and current trends and initiatives in HR management.
- Experience in NSW Public Sector environment would be an advantage.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
What's on Offer
This is an immediate start for a period of 6 months initially. You will be part of a larger team in a highly recognised Government organisation based in North Sydney.