HR Reporting & Employee Services Manager
HR Manager contract role ending December 2017
Competitive remuneration package with 14% Super AND a fully maintained Car
About Our Client
Our Client is a large well-regarded international Company who are known for their innovative brand and first-class products.
Reporting to the Business Services Manager, The HR Reporting & Employee Services Manager will be responsible for the management of the company's HR Information System, Employee Services, Labour Cost and HR Departmental expense functions. You will provide coaching, performance development, regular appraisal and on the job development to all team members.
The Human Resources Division is part of the Corporate Services Operating Arm. The division delivers a range of key activities including performance management, recruitment, remuneration, and organisational development, labour planning, IR/ER and Occupational Health and Safety, implementing policies, procedures and streamlining in like with the company's strategic objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the ongoing development of the HR Reporting & Employee Services team
- Set annual performance objectives/targets and provide regular feedback
- Coordinate and delegate projects, tasks and responsibilities to each team member
- Handle escalations and provide guidance and support to team supervisors on daily operational issues
- Analyse user call data to identify training needs, ongoing system issues and improvement opportunities
- Timely production of reports, cost related data and reconciliation tasks
- Coordinate the labour cost reporting
- Assist in the annual setting of the HR budget as well as monitoring and reconciling HR budgets on a monthly basis
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources/Commerce/Business or IT (minimum).
- Post Graduate qualification preferred.
- Previous management experience with a team of 4 or more people.
- 6 years plus demonstrable experience working within HR, IT or Finance.
- Significant SAP (HR) experience will be highly regarded.
- Involvement in the implementation of large system projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills and numerical proficiency
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
- Microsoft Office capability - Word, Excel and PowerPoint (intermediate to advanced)
You will also have the following attributes / competencies:
- In depth knowledge of IT systems
- Strong people management and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to build positive customer relationships and engage people across the business.
- Demonstrated high-level analytical and problem solving competence.
What's on Offer
- Start an exciting new role in March 2017 with a large multinational organisation and a new challenge
- An excellent remuneration package is on offer, as well as various exciting incentives including 14% Superannuation and a fully maintained Car