- Permanent role
- 5:2/4:3 Roster
About Our Client
Our client is a global Tier 1 mining business actively seeking an experienced HR Superintendent on a 5:2 4:3 FIFO basis.
Actively looking for a HR Superintendent to partner with the business through a shared service environment providing appropriate coaching and guidance to Leaders on HR related Actions.
- Providing advice regarding complex people related matters to the senior leadership team within the defined portfolio and supporting their own team with guidance and management of escalated cases
- Managing, supporting and developing a team of HR professionals across a defined portfolio
- Managing high-volume/high-impact workloads, balancing complex stakeholder relationships within matrix structures, and coaching business leadership to enhance effectiveness in people- related activities
- Participating in multiple cross-functional initiatives, providing HR SME input and project leadership. Projects may be supported whilst in-role or led through dedicated assignment out-of-role
- Leading and implementing key internal projects and initiatives (e.g. Continuous improvement and standardisation) aligned to the People Services Regional Operations team
- Influencing business outcomes through HR Delivery work.
The Successful Applicant
To be successfully considered for this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related discipline
- Proven ability to effectively manage key stakeholders and influence when engaging with Leaders across the business
- Extensive years of experience in a Generalist HR role with site based HR experience in the resource sector preferable
- Extensive knowledge in ER and Australian Labour Law
What's on Offer
- Immediate start (also willing to wait a notice for the right candidate)
- Permanent vacancy
- Work for a tier 1 mining organisation
- FIFO 5:2 4:3 Roster