HR Support Officer - Recruitment
Short Term Contract
About Our Client
Our client is widely recognised and regarded for its aesthetic appeal, care of the environment, extensive parks and gardens, and leafy evironment, all of which complement the unique and vibrant urban village atmosphere cherished by its community
Provide advice on employee matters, including though not limited to:
- City policies and procedures
- Changes to employment conditions
- Parental leave, Personal leave, Long Service Leave
- Years of Service/Reward & Recognition
- Learning and Development & Payroll.
- Consult with hiring managers to ensure position descriptions are current and relevant and comply with their format.
- Respond to all employee requisitions and advise hiring managers on the process and options available as required.
- Compose advertisements and place with appropriate media within agreed time frames.
- Develop interview questions in liaison with the hiring manager utilising the interview guide.
- Participate as a panel member in interview assessments and conduct screening interviews as required.
- Assist the Manager Human Resources with training and education of the hiring managers with regards to the e-Recruitment system and Recruitment and Selection Management Practice.
- Conduct referee and probity checks as required.
- Coordinate pre-employment medical assessments
- Prepare employment offer letters and all other relevant new starter documentation
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field such as HR, Business or equivalent experience is essential
- Ability to consistently demonstrate customer service principles and maintain confidentiality as required is essential
- Knowledge of end to end recruitment processing is essential
- Strong problem solving, numerical and analytical skills is essential
What's on Offer
3 Month Contract in South Perth