HR / Workforce Analyst
SAP Organsational Management
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established NSW Government Department.
This roles focuses on providing top tier customer service within a shared services environment, this will be achieved through;
- Checking and validating functions as required including assisting with validation and auditing of HR / Payroll and data when required
- Analyzing complex or complied issues and where appropriate exercise sound knowledge of precedent to make judgment call on how to best deal with an issue.
- Run and distribute workforce data reports with establishment summaries to appropriate managers in accordance with agreed schedule
- Provide advice on future HR information and ensure information is fit for the purpose
- Provide coaching and or mentoring function to Shared Services Officers that may involve checking their work
- Develop and or identify systems or existing systems, to gather the required statistics and information, both quantitative and qualitative to analyze service delivery performance
- Maintaining good healthy relationships with customers, agencies and all areas of the Division
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must;
- Possess sound acknowledgement and experience in establishment control in the management and maintenance of an organisation structures to ensure accuracy and integrity
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills to use computer based HR systems
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills with evidence of the capacity to make balanced and ethical judgments
- Demonstrated time management and prioritizing skills
- Sound written and oral communication problem solving skills
- The proven ability to work within a team based environment
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered an immediate start working on a minimum four month contract and competitive contracting rates.