About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader with a national presence. This role will be responsible for their NSW operations.
The HSE Advisor will be responsible for supporting and implementing the organisation's HSE initiatives across their regional operations. You will actively promote the health, safety and risk management process for the organisation.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct site safety audits and inspections, developing corrective actions where necessary and resolving in a timely manner
- Manage the HSE Management System in accordance with organisational policy
- Investigate incidents and identify suitable corrective actions in consultation with key stakeholders on site
- Identifying and developing training programs where necessary
- Coaching and Mentoring site management teams to ensure their safety responsbilities are managed
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary Qualifications in Health and Safety, or a related field
- Demonstrated HSE experience from a high-risk industry, including driving and implementing organisational HSE strategies
- Experience with positive change management and continuous improvement
- Well versed with ISO standards
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a dynamic environment
What's on Offer
Join a supportive team with an excellent salary on offer for the right candidate.