Multiple Short Term Assignments
Tier 1 Clients in the Pilbara
About Our Client
Michael Page is one of the largest recruitment consultancies in the world and our Perth based engineering team is one of the longest standing technical recruitment teams in the state. Our longevity in the Perth market means we have exceptional relationships with many major clients across the resource and engineering sectors.
- You will use your robust technical understanding of site safety to provide support and leadership to clients.
- Take direction from senior safety leadership and be able to autonomously deliver objectives.
- Apply risk management principles to a multifaceted and continuously changing daily operation.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have experience in working on mine site shut downs and construction projects
- Include in your application current inductions you hold
- Currently be in Western Australia, immediately available, and be able to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test
- Hold at a very minimum a cert IV in WHS, with a diploma being preferable.
What's on Offer
You will be paid weekly for the work undertaken with the the potential for ongoing work at other shut downs in the future.