Monday to Friday Roster
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of operations and maintenance, engineering and production assurance services within the Oil and Gas Industry throughout Queensland. Without and outstanding track record for more than 20 years they are committed to expanding their business through the delivery of fully integrated product solutions that add value to the clients as well as the people and communities that they work in.
Within this role your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Travel to site assisting Supervisors and Superintendents in carrying out effective safety leadership;
- Assist in the development and implementation on site of company safety programs and initiatives;
- Reporting of all HSE con-conformance and incidents;
- involvement in the development and implementation of task based JSEA's and SOPS's using client documentation and risk assessment tools (site based);
- Be the subject matter expert for company and client HSE issues and assist team by providing practical risk-based solutions to issues;
- Support site activities in the completion of Client and Company inspection checklists and permit compliance audits;
- Assist and provide guidance to site based personnel and supervisors in the timely close out of corrective actions;
- Promote positive HSE Culture and performance to all relevant stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position ultimately you will have the following skills and experience:
- Self motivated and able to be work autonomously;
- 5+ years experience within the Oil and Gas Industry or relevant industry with exposure to risk management;
- Site experience within the resources industry is essential;
- Previous involvement in the implementation and maintenance of a Safety Management Plan in a major operations or plant will be highly regarded;
- Ability to be a local resident of the Chinchilla region with regular site based travel.
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive salary, lifestyle location and the genuine opportunity to be a part of one of Queensland's fastest growing businesses within the Oil and Gas services industry. Relocation assistance will also be offered for the right candidate.
If you are currently working as a HSE Coordinator and are seeking your next career opportunity, please APPLY HERE for an opportunity to secure a role that offers genuine diversity of work and career progression.
Alternatively, if you are seeking your next career move or know someone who would be interested in hearing more please contact me on or (07) 34146130 for a confidential discussion.