Based in the Bunbury Area
About Our Client
My client is a well respected and diverse Civil Construction company operating across Australia and New Zealand predominately servicing the mining sector. They are seeking an experienced HSEQ Advisor to be based on one of their client sites in Bunbury
Reporting into the HSE Site Superintendent, duties will include but are not limited too;
- Supporting and assisting with all daily, health, safety, environmental and quality matters
- Conducting daily risk assessment
- Running toolbox meetings
- Conducting drug and alcohol screening
- Updating HSEQ policies and procedures
- Ensuring that the work conducted on site is in accordance to the company and client
- documented procedures.
- Playing a key role in the implementation of Site Safety, Quality and Environmental plans
- Conducting on site audits and reporting to the management team on outcomes and actions
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be an experienced HSEQ Advisor with a minimum 5 years' experience working in a similar role with strong knowledge and understanding of all HSE policies, procedures & legislation. You must have a minimum qualification of Cert IV in Occupational Health & Safety and be able to start immediately for a 2-3 month contract. This is likely to be extended and there is a possibility of a permanent role for the successful candidate.
This is a drive in drive out opportunity for anyone living in the South West (Mandurah & beyond). Candidate's outside of this area in WA will also be considered and accommodation will be provided.
Monday - Friday 52.5 hours per week.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- If interested please apply ASAP or call Jemma Buckner on 0431 379 321 for immediate consideration
- Competitive hourly rate
- Possibility of a longer contract or a permanent role