HSEQ Compliance Lead
Smart Industrial Organisation
About Our Client
John Deere's innovative spirit has driven them to continually evolve and deliver solutions to their dealers and community making them a business that their people are proud of and proud to work for. John Deere offers a rewarding and challenging environment where each employee is invested in, truly valued for their unique ideas and are empowered to execute them to make a difference.
The year 2020 has seen significant changes for John Deere globally, by taking the leap of becoming a Smart Industrial organisation. This new model unlocks greater value for John Deere's customers, accelerates their competitive advantage in the field of advanced technologies, and more importantly empowers their people to lead and deliver solutions to those that work on the land.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Services Manager and sitting as part of the Supply Chain department, the focus of this role will be to manage all compliance activities across ANZ operations. You will drive the OH&S, Environmental and Regulatory initiatives at John Deere and be responsible for overseeing the risk management plans.
- Develop and maintain a range of compliance management programs across all ANZ sites
- Ensure all activities comply with relevant regulatory standards
- Grow an OH&S culture within the wider team
- Lead internal audits, training sessions and mentoring on all things compliance
- Guide management as the subject matter expert on compliance related issues
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a strong track record within an in-house Compliance Lead role.
You will possess:
- Degree in Business/Management or Engineering/Technology
- Formal qualifications in risk management and auditing
- Strong understanding of relevant regulatory standards
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute risk-management plans
- A track record of strong adaptability, Decision Making and Influencing skills
- Experience working within an organisation that drives best-in-class processes
What's on Offer
- Flexible work options
- Smart Industrial Organisation
- Values based organisation
- Diverse organisation
- Competitive renumeration and bonus scheme
- 12.5 % opt in superannuation with John Deere plan