Opportunity within a small management team.
Permanent opportunity within a stable organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational business with long term state government contracts across Perth. Due to current and projected future requirements the WA business unit is currently seeking a corporate HSEQ manager to join their business in south of the city.
As an integral member of the management team, you will manage and mentor a small team of employees in a corporate safety function. Specifically, you will:
* Provide strategic oversight of the businesses injury management process and return to work plans.
* Implement a WA safety management plan, in line with the larger corporate policy
* Audit and insure compliance to ISO accreditation and ensuring gaps and no conformance are adequately rectified.
* Identify opportunities to improve safety across all of the businesses sites.
* Assist in the development in new safe work methods and procedures.
* Day to day planning and decision making as well as promoting good communication and professional relationships between all levels of Senior Management, Employees and Subcontractors.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven professional with previous experience in working at a senior level.
* You will have a natural passion for technical detail and will have worked in an industry where you have been able to demonstrate this
* Experience in successfully leading a team of 5+ people and
* A demonstrable experience in working in a senior safety leadership role, reporting to a general manager and with a significant understanding of injury management.
* A strong positive attitude with a willingness to participate in ongoing training and development
* Tertiary qualifications in safety are preferred.
* Experience in transport and logistics will be seen as favourable.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.