Human Resource Business Partner
Standalone HR Business Partner
About Our Client
Our client is a well known ASX Listed business based in West Perth. They are actively seeking an experienced HR Business Partner on a permanent basis to support the management of both strategic and operational human resource activities as well as providing development and maintenance of progressive HR Initiatives and policies.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is a standalone position working with the senior management team to ensure the company has a progressive, positive and high performance corporate culture that is aligned strongly with company values. Other responsibilities include, but are not limitied to:
- Working with senior management to ensure that staff are aware and live the company's mission, values and strategy.
- Working with senior management to create and maintain a culture that is centred around high performance, innovation and continuous learning.
- Working with support staf to ensure there is a regular program of social activities.
- Facilitating training for the benefit of staff as a whole.
- Building strong relationships with external recruiters and supporting the management of recruitment process.
- Undertake recruitment directly to secure candidates.
- Developing and maintaining relationships within the industry and develop contacts that meet potential future resource needs.
- Foster relationship with universities to enable top graduates to be secured.
- Supporting the full on-boarding process.
- Coordinating completion of the company's bi-annual performance review process.
- Coordinate the performance management process for all staff in conjunction with various Managers biannually.
- In conjunction with managers, make recommendations on STI and LTI targets and amounts to be awarded.
- Undertake research to informa salary reviews and make recommendation on all staff in conjunction with various Managers.
- Conduct Exit Interviews and report to Senior Management.
- Develop and maintain progressive HR Policies and Systems to ensure the HR function runs efficently and effectivel.
- Interpreting and advising on employement law. Liasing with lawyers.
- Preparing annual budgets, training programs and social programs.
- Report to Senior Management on HR matters such as recruitment requirements, staff turnover, proposed policy changes, cultur, wellbeing rogram, social activities, WHS.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate must have a degree qualification.
- You must be well presented, articulate, personable and determined to succeed.
- You must also display strong communication and listening skills; seeking feedback on own performance.
- Candidates who provide business awareness and strong time management skills will be highly considered for this role.
- Ability to travel interstate.
What's on Offer
- Permanent position
- Attractive salary
- ASX Listed business
- West Perth Location
- Report directly into the Managing Director
- Standalone HR Generalist role