Human Resources Advisor
Great HR/BP Advisor
Conveniently located close to transport and shops
About Our Client
eHealth NSW is responsible for the deliver of Information and communications Technology (ICT) led investments in clinical care, business services and smart infrastructure, providing a digitally enabled and integrated health system that delivers quality patient centred health experiences to the people of NSW.
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of key workforce planning and organisational change projects.
- Assist Workforce Planning & Change Lead with the delivery of workforce planning initiatives with an emphasis on organisational/ job design, skills & capability management and organisational change management, in line with established program/project outcomes.
- Work in collaboration with the eHealth NSW Recruitment Team in providing contemporary and efficient employee and contractor engagement support and advice to business leaders in meeting their resourcing needs. This includes, preparing briefs, revising and evaluating role descriptions, drafting job advertisements, preparing interview questions against capability frameworks and interview packs coordinating candidate assessments and managing staff mobility arrangements.
- Provide high level project support such as coordinating and organising meetings, minute taking and preparing reports, briefs, presentations and status reports as required.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships through high level customer engagement with both internal and external stakeholders, including business leaders, the wider Workforce team, NSW Health entities and suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 - 7 years HRBP/HR Advisor experience with strong recruitment skills gained in government/IT sector + sound knowledge of workforce planning principles + relevant tertiary qualifications in HRM or equivalent
- Prior experience contributing to the design, development and implementation of HR projects + good understanding of project management principles (ie Prince2)
- IR and change management exposure preferred but not necessary
- Excellent written and verbal skills + well-developed interpersonal, consulting and negotiation skills collaborating with all levels of the organisation from front line staff to senior executives
- Able to work under pressure in a matrix organisational environment + resilient and have an innovative flare to problem-solving
What's on Offer
- Great daily rate on offer
- Potential for extension
- Interviewing immediately