- Be part of a dynamic team that puts people at the center of everything
- We offer an outstanding work environment for you to build your career
About Our Client
Our client works with senior executives across the public, private and community sectors on their most complex, most consequential, strategic issues.
They offer a broad consulting capability that can take you from strategy and design through to transformational change. Our client builds organisational capability in the process so that what we achieve together, the difference we make together, can be sustained into the future.
Our high performing client consists of a strong network of 600 consultants across 5 countries, bringing together the ideal mix of expertise, at the scale and speed required for their providers.
Our client is recognised as Australia's top workplace, ranking first in the 2021 Best Places to Work Awards (Australia), and a Great Place to Work in 2019, 2017, 2015 and 2013 - they only enter every second year! They have also been previously named Best Management Consulting Firm by the Australian Financial Review.
You will partner with the business to advise and coach leaders and employees on a wide range of people related activities across the employee life-cycle, including but not limited to:
- Applying knowledge and expertise to support onboarding, offboarding, people movements, talent and performance, including managing individual performance
- Developing and providing expert guidance regarding HR policies, programs and practices to meet business needs
- Researching and analysing people and business data to provide recommendations based on trends and market intelligence
- Researching issues and suggesting solutions to resolve business issues
- Leading the mobility of our talent across Australia and internationally, including immigration, work permits and more
- Helping with recruitment, primarily by conducting preliminary interviews and providing performance and talent insights to the Recruitment team
- Leading improvement projects to create new people practices delivering to changing business needs and ongoing growth
- Partner with Office Leads to enhance the employee experience and foster a high performing culture, including on talent management and EDI
The Successful Applicant
- A problem solver; you thrive on identifying issues and then deriving solutions to address the root cause
- Self-directed; you like working with others in in a self-directed and fast paced environment
- A sharp thinker; you exercise good judgement and have a strong understanding of how to best balance company and employee needs
- A fast learner; you value keeping up to date with HR trends and legislation, and you love learning, growing and trying new things
- A collaborator; you bring energy and enthusiasm for collaborating with others and a love for working in, and across, teams
- A builder; who is skilled at coaching others and building capability
And practical experience of:
- 3+ years of experience in a HR generalist, advisory, business partner or related role
- In-depth knowledge of contemporary HR management principles and practices, including policy and legislative requirements
- Proven track record of solving business and people problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact at all levels
- The ability to coach and influence stakeholders
- Degree qualified in a human resources or related discipline
- Prior experience within consulting/professional services is desirable
What's on Offer
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, and First Nations people. We seek people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals with diverse backgrounds. A flexible workplace that offers hybrid working, and consulting opportunities on a full-time or part-time basis.
If you have experience working on complex problems and want to be part of a dynamic team that puts people at the centre of everything, then we'd love to hear from you!