Human Resources Manager
Leading Global Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leading company, located in the western suburbs of Melbourne. The company has evolved into a leading organization in Australia and takes pride in having the best talent in the market. They have a highly innovative approach to their business, including a culture that is friendly and inclusive to everyone.
This is an opportunity to work with a leading global business, which services hundreds of thousands of Australians. You be will required you to be involved in both the strategic and operational side of HR. Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to leadership development, talent mapping, competency frameworks, workforce planning, ER strategy including performance management, and project design.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be strategically minded, talented HR professional who has proven experience being innovative in similar roles. Specifically you will also be:
- An established HR professional with a minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Experience in a similar position
- Highly experienced in either the Manufacturing or Chemical Industry.
- Superior when it comes to stakeholder management and have the ability to influence at the leadership level.
- Experience Maintaining HRIS data and ensuring data quality, managing
What's on Offer
- Global leading organisation
- Competitive salary
- Based in the western suburbs