HVAC BMS Control Engineer
Fantastic growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is an international client with a large footprint in WA within building solutions and new innovative technology. They design, implement and support all of their products and deliver fantastic customer satisfaction throughout Australia
The key responsibilities will be but not limited to -
- Deliver technical support and success to their respected projects as well as engineering advancements and team development.
- Defining detailed project scope through review of technical documentation.
- Develop technical documentation and validating project stakeholders.
- Participate in technical design and execution of integrated solutions.
- Ensure engineering activities are cost effective and standardised by process improvement, training and utilisation of standard tools and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following -
- Bachelors degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical or Mechatronics engineering
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience working with complex HVAC BMS Control Systems within building systems
- Proven knowledge with networking, database technology and trends in IT.
- Experience in control projects with on-site knowledge
- Proven experience using TRIDIUM
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.