Exciting hydraulic engineering opportunity with a tier 1 engineering firm
Fantastic company culture and hydraulic engineering career opportunities
About Our Client
A highly respected multi-disciplinary tier 1 engineering consultancy firm that is renowned internationally for the high calibre projects and quality of work it delivers. Client focused with an ever expanding portfolio of works in the booming Canberra property & construction market the high performing pre-existing team is looking to expand. Internal training, mentoring, national & international travel opportunities and career progression are some of the many highly desirable benefits of working for this company.
- Developing, coordinating and delivering both internal and external projects.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Providing academic and real life knowledge to deliver high calibre projects
- In-house design and site inspections as required
- Work cohesively within a high performing team
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to clearly communicate with internal team members and stake holders
- Ability to identify and create legal and cost efficient solutions
- Experience in a similar position and able to identify past experiences for future project delivery
- A strong understanding of industry code and procedures
- National experience is a must with local experience preferred but not necessary
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- A great communicator with strong problem solving skills
What's on Offer
On offer for the right candidate is an opportunity to take your career to next level with leadership roles, internal promotion and the opportunity to work across Australia and globally.
Also on offer are the following:
* Highly competitive salary and bonus structure
* Fantastic culture and support from all different disciplines
* Working on ACT's largest projects