IBM Case Manager
New contract opportunity 12 month initial
Unique opportunity, Exclusive Client
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational service provider who have partnered with a leading government agency to deliver a number of unique solutions. They are looking to bring on an excellent IBM Case Manager (Developer) to join their high performing clients team.
As the IBM Case Manager you will be responsible for:
- ABility to utilise IBM Case Manager architecture case builder artifacts pages views
- Hands on exposure to designing case solutions
- Case Builder artifacts external documents Case Task and process fragments security
- Technical Exposure with Page designer and Case operations component
- Ability to deploy and debug case solutions
- Utilise CMAC Configuration manager and FileNet deployment manager
- Integrate custom widgets and business rules
The Successful Applicant
As the IBM Case Manager you will ideally have:
- Knowledge of IBM Content Collector, IBM Content Search Services, IBM Datacap, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Exposure to reporting technologies such as Case Analyzer, SSAS, SSRS, Cognos, Excel, Power BI
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and networking technologies
- Proactive and solutions driven with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to interpret complex technical publications, diagrams, and project specifications
- Ability to interpret business rules and customer requirements for creating system and process documentation, program specifications, and project specifications.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and development
- Competitive salary package
- Great Canberra location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.