IBP Lead Analyst
AU$115,000 - AU$130,000
Chance to shape the full IBP process for the business from scratch
Hybrid role giving visibility to have an influence on end to end Supply Chain
About Our Client
A global manufacturing and multi-channel distribution business.
- Formulate, implement and drive the IBP process across the business.
- Spearhead the planning function to initiate the customer focus demand planning process.
- Utilise JDE to increase forecast accuracy and DIFOT to the customer.
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure all business units are onboard with the IBP process.
The Successful Applicant
- Successfully strategised and implemented a high level S&OP/IBP process.
- Demonstrated success in change management/transformation projects.
- Highly analytical background - ERP and Excel
- Exceptional supply planning, demand planning, procurement and logistics knowledge gained within an FMCG or Manufacturing environment.
- Strong leader with the ability to influence and collaborate within a matrix organisation.
What's on Offer
- $115k - $130k base salary + super
- Opportunity to shape the role yourself
- Flexible working culture