ICT Business Analyst
3 months contract with possibility to extension
NSW Government experience
About Our Client
Our client located in various parts of Sydney is a prominent NSW Government organization seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work as part of Digital & Technology Services Team.
- Provide professional, consulting and business analysis expertise to plan and be part of implementing a 21st century service and business model focused on digital and technology solutions.
- Mange Customer engagement and innovations through functional workshops together with a cross-functional team of solution architect, user experience specialist, business and technical subject matter experts.
- Scope out high fidelity prototypes/MVP and proof-of-concepts.
- Take an agile approach to solution delivery while appreciating traditional waterfall methods of dependent delivery teams.
- Be involved in Centre of Excellence and continuous improvement activities for the digital roadmap internally. E.g. backlog prioritisation and scoping activities.
- Be abreast of industry best practices and digital products like customer experience platforms, low-code enterprise application development platforms.
- Provide the bridge between clients and technical staff, so that the client's requirements are successfully implemented in systems.
- Transform the way the services adds value to our community.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of active experience with digital transformation and customer experience projects.
- Demonstrated experience in High level road mapping and detailed business requirements documents, complex ICT development project delivery for Government or large organisations / enterprises.
- Demonstrated experience in producing epics and user stories for agile delivery teams
- Experience in working closely with business, technical SMEs, user experience specialists and architects in a high fidelity sprints involving minimal viable products and proof-of-concepts.
- Experience with multiple platforms such as AI, Customer Digital, CMS, Mobile, Case Management, Enterprise Document Management and Digitisation
- Certifications and experience in Scrum, servant leadership or lean delivery methodologies and delivering projects using lean methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills and commitment to understanding the desired impact and translate that into business's requirements and scope.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Any related digital and customer experience certifications
What's on Offer
- Excellent work location
- Government experience