ICT Business Partner
Iconic Gobal Brand. Western Suburbs. $150,000 package.
Provide Strategic ICT Advice.
About Our Client
Our client is a iconic Australian brand with ever growing global presence. They are currently looking for 2 ICT Business Partners to provide strategic ICT advice to key business units on business initiatives contributing to achievement of strategic goals while ensuring overall enterprise objectives are being met.
As the ICT Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Establishing strong working relationships with business units to understand business demands for technology based projects.
- Ensuring initiatives developed are inline with business, IT and business unit overall strategies.
- Analyse and scope project delivery approaches.
- Proactively analyse key business units to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Educate Senior Management on the enabling benefits of the ICT department
- Establish project teams and resources to assist delivering business solutions
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally be qualified across Prince 2 or PMBOK possessing up to 10 years experience in a similar role. Your experience in BI, Project Delivery, Development and Vendor Management will be advantageous. Your exceptional stakeholder engagement skills, process management, customer first approach, people management skills and solution orientated approach will make you the ideal candidate for the position.
What's on Offer
$150,000 package including superannuation. Leading Senior Management team. Eastern Suburbs. Business/IT critical role.