ICT Category Manager
Brisbane CBD Location
6 - 12 Month Contract
About Our Client
My Client, is seeking an ICT Category Manager to join them for a 6 - 12 month contract to assist with high value, high risk project.
You will be responsible for the management of commercial and contract aspects of your project.
The role requirements will include:
- Leading and managing end-to-end procurement activities for IT categories in accordance with QITC & GITC policy and procedure
- Negotiating and implementing ICT supply agreements which add value, reduce cost and minimise risk
- Leading the ongoing development and implementation of the established strategic sourcing framework for IT including comprehensive procedures, documentation and communication
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment with strategies and ongoing management and development of supplier relationships
- Establishing and maintaining internal customer relationships with key contacts to ensure the effective management of sourcing activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Procurement professional with comprehensive knowledge of ICT, business and contract law, finance and operational management
- Proven expertise with success in the negotiation, development and management of major IT contracts in a large and complex organisation
- Sound technical understanding of IT and emerging trends combined with an ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts
- QITC & GITC Experience
- A relevant degree and extensive relevant work experience in procurement in complex ICT categories
What's on Offer
A 6 - 12 month contract with likely extension in an interesting and challenging role within the Brisbane CBD. Great work life balance and ideal central location.