- Do you want to make a name for yourself in procurement?
- Be valued for your efforts and rewarded appropriately with career progression?
About Our Client
We are a leading Financial Services organisation with services across multiple verticals in the financial services sector.
You will make an incredible impact by being the best at:
- Gaining senior stakeholder buy in - You will build great rapport and influence them to implement your solutions
- Have working knowledge of procurement ICT infrastructure (security, service, storage, cloud etc.)
- Supplier management - you will proactively work with your suppliers to develop strong relationships and create commercially beneficial opportunities for the business
- Strong negotiation - Outside of running an efficient RFx, you will also be a commercial astute negotiator and deal with suppliers direct to expedite when needed
- You will bring a passion for working in a flexible team dynamic and for procurement best practice
The Successful Applicant
If you come from the FS sector you will have an advantage, however, we are open to all private sector experience.
- You will be able to demonstrate a technical understanding of procuring ICT infrastructure
- Proven deliverables in category planning and cost savings
- Articulate what type of activity you have undergone to drive commercial value and why (RFp / direct negotiations)
- Possess excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
You will be reward with a remuneration package plus flexible working arrangements and smaller ad-hoc benefits such as a external training budget