ICT Procurement Specialist
Competitive Hourly Rate
About Our Client
My client is a leading government body based in Melbourne's South East suburbs.
They are in the process of a procurement transformation, with the ICT category being a key focus in the first half of this new financial year.
- Establishment and renewal of ICT Goods and Services contracts
- Administration of the end-to-process of requests for tenders/quotes
- Point of contact for Vendor on contractual matters;
- Provision of guidance on contract matters;
- Monitoring of compliance by Vendor with contractual performance reporting and any related on-going issues;
- Maintaining contracts information centrally for organisational purposes;
- Vendor management with regard to contractual compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Immediately available
- Strong background working in procurement and contract management within a complex commercial environment
- Exposure to eProcurement systems
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills
- ICT savvy
What's on Offer
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Work within a greenfield category
- Free parking on site