ICT Project Coordinator - 12 month contract
Large enterprise environment
About Our Client
Our client delivers a broad portfolio of services to residents, businesses and visitors with an annual expenditure of $2.76 billion with an asset base of over $21.6 billion. Our client's cloud computing strategy is to exit its owned data centres at Holland Park and Brisbane Square by June 2020.
- Assist the Project manager to ensure the project is managed in accordance with current procedures and the endorsed Project Management Plan.
- Drafting project status and performance reporting, against the Project Management Plan for review and finalisation by the Project Manager.
- Work with Project Manager and Project Team Members to raise remedy tickets for incident and change requests.
- Assist the Project Manager to coordinate the project team, prepare assignment briefs, record and coordinate project team resources via Project online.
- Assist with quality assurance practices and plan, manage project finalisation activities.
The Successful Applicant
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience in supporting Project Managers and Project Teams in the successful delivery of major projects and work packages. Also working collaboratively with key clients and internal ICT support and operational personnel.
- Broad knowledge and experience in all aspects of ICT project management.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with management, technical consultants and internal/external vendors
- Strong written communication skill for drafting Project Artefacts.
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- 12 month contract with a high chance of extensions.
- Attractive package in line with experience
- Brisbane CBD location