ICT Project Coordinator
4 Month Contract
About Our Client
Our client helps create national education programs for students across Australia.
- Develop, maintain, and support the implementation of ICT project plans, directly and in collaboration with other business units as required
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the business and user community, the technology team, and other key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain the currency of project plans including schedules, risk plans and budgets
- Communicate with project team members to discuss work requirements and provide and gather information relevant to the project objectives and work plans
- Organise regular status meetings with team and relevant team members to review the progress of tasks and to discuss future activities and report any delays to Sr. Manager, Enterprise architecture and Design, as soon as possible.
- Some experience with application testing with a basic understanding in test planning & it's execution.
- Can identify defects and issues, assigns defects to development staff, monitors defects and reports progress
- Work with the development team to resolve issues
- Gather and document functional and non-functional business requirements
- Perform any other ICT team activities and work as requested from time to time
The Successful Applicant
- Working experience of an agile team
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge of Project management principals and ability to apply concepts and techniques within ICT
- Demonstrated ability to develop and strengthen internal and external relationships through well-developed and influential written and verbal communication skills
- High level initiative and sound organisational management skills, with attention to detail and the ability to identify improvements, determine priorities, multi-task and effectively and efficiently meet timelines
- Demonstrated experience working in a demanding professional environment with proven capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve unit goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Experience in Software Testing and Business Analysis
- Experienced with testing tools and techniques
What's on Offer
Competitive day rate and an immediate start in an established business. A perfect role to carry through to the New Year.
All contractors through Michael Page get access to a number of benefits that extend beyond their contract length, such as Cheap Gym memberships, Car Rentals, Health Care discounts and Holiday Deals with our partners.