ICT Project Manager
Brisbane CBD location
Large Enterpise environment
About Our Client
Our Client delivers a broad portfolio of services to residents, businesses and visitors. This includes the planning, design, construction, operations and maintenance of a variety of assets and services across the Local Government Area.
- Successful delivery of the specified program of work for the project.
- Establish working relationships with the relevant customer managers, vendors and the key business managers and the business project managers.
- Ensure that suitable governance is in place for the project.
- Identify and manage any project level risks and issues, and escalate and Program-level risks and issues.
- Ensure that suitable schedules are in place and maintained for the project.
- Ensure that all documentation is loaded into Project Insite.
- Oversee all activities for the delivery of this project and regularly update the Program Manager, Project Owner, Project Sponsor and members of the PCG.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have:
* High level written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences, including negotiation and mediation skills for conveying complex ICT architectures
* Experience working with both business and technical stakeholders
* Experience in managing technical deliverables from an external supplier
* Ability to work within a team of various disciplines
* Experience in reviewing project technology deliverables, ensuring Architecture compliance.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer:
- Brisbane CBD location
- 12 month contract with possible extensions
- Large enterprise environment