ICT Project Manager
Contact Lachlan Bradfield at [email protected]
About Our Client
Our client is an established Canberra organisation providing innovative hybrid cloud solutions. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to provide strong project leadership through all project life-cycle phases. As a rapidly growing IT organisation, our client is seeking an established Project Manager with a result-oriented drive.
- Lead the preparation of tender responses
- Plan, Execute and complete IT projects and managing resource demands across concurrent engagements
- Accountable for project adherence to cost, time and quality
- Applying a continuous improvement mindset to all facets of deliver and maintaining and improving methodology components and artefacts
- Reporting to Senior leadership team and other internal and external stakeholders
- Production and maintenance of Production and maintenance of products including Project Management Plans, Schedules, Risk, Issues and Actions Logs, Status Reports, Meeting Minutes etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous application of Prince2 or PMBoK plus agile methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Broad exposure to delivery across a range of technologies, in both Federal and Private sector
- Attention to detail, High-level organisation skills and result-orientated
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects of varying technology, scale, team size, risk profile and duration
- NV1 or higher clearance level.
- Demonstrated track record in the successful delivery of complex projects, a mix of infrastructure, application development and business transformation projects
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
* Great training and development
* Competitive salary package
* Great location